Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

am i the only person who would do this for fun?

i love it! i honestly thought the dark lord would beat the chosen one
but i guess not
i love how the animator got blue screen of death'ed

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

fantastic

i really like this, the animation was pro, the story, though a slightly bit dry for most newgrounders was welcomed by me, it was pretty good! however the ending really sold it well, keep up the good work.
P.S was that a beholder?

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

this is very good

i really like this, reminds me of a hilarous satire of grindhouse and all of the other cheesy b-rate zombie movies (thats a good thing!) i love the humor and the art style, i cant find a flaw in this trailer, i cant wait for the whole movie/series to come out!

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Wow, I didnt not expect this at all! I was bored looking around newgrounds for a game to play and I decided to pick up and play this game thinking not much

Then I got into the main thing and saw and thought, clearly this game has a bit more effort into it

So anyways I got to playing and saw it puzzle game and thought "hey, kinda dislike how it shoehorns me into killing people"

Then I got through with one character and her ending made me Wot hard and clearly made me stop and think about my actions

Then I went back with the rest of the characters that slowly helped unfold the story and boy was my mindfucked

Then it starts all over and now the title is very relevent and felt very awesome being able to save all these characters from terrible fates.

5/5 game, Seriously you made me emotionally invested into 4 characters in half a hour
Something many AAA games with millions of dollars cant do in decades

Modern Armies RTS Modern Armies RTS

Doesnt work (Google Chrome)

Also Its not the first RTSMMO built in flash, that would be warcommander/battle pirates

dys4ia dys4ia

For all sakes of a game

Its pretty god damn random, but your story seems to fit better more so on a blog or a VN than a "game"

Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin

eidosk responds:

thanks :)

tranced contest tranced contest

great

its not bad but some parts need to have new insterments and change it up a bit

C-life responds:

i know it needs more instuments, but i intend to make it longer
thanx

onward to the next song

Let me be Frank Let me be Frank

shadman you really dont give a shit about others think
you are a funny guy, I kill you last

Ain't No Windows Ain't No Windows

0.0

i want to draw like this, this is GOD

Dark Vinyl I Dark Vinyl I

ur art is crazy...I LOVE IT

your art is sick and twisted...heavy metal and BDSM fit fairly well in the crazy ass world of art you make...and i LOVE IT