Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

am i the only person who would do this for fun?

i love it! i honestly thought the dark lord would beat the chosen one
but i guess not
i love how the animator got blue screen of death'ed

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

fantastic

i really like this, the animation was pro, the story, though a slightly bit dry for most newgrounders was welcomed by me, it was pretty good! however the ending really sold it well, keep up the good work.
P.S was that a beholder?

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

this is very good

i really like this, reminds me of a hilarous satire of grindhouse and all of the other cheesy b-rate zombie movies (thats a good thing!) i love the humor and the art style, i cant find a flaw in this trailer, i cant wait for the whole movie/series to come out!

Flame Faker 50,000 Flame Faker 50,000

passible

this movie is rather unfunny, its impart of the fact that it lacks any sense of joking or punchlines( the last part was some what humorus due to it being serous dispite the fact its hinting anal sex) though the drawing was rather well done...not great but acceptable, the ear rape was uncalled for and we the viewer got no warning(rather loud) I suggest that you(assuming ur serious about making flash and humor) redo ur stratgy on making humor

Pixel Lazer Collab Pixel Lazer Collab

ugh

its just a series of lasers

eewgames responds:

agh?

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

oh god do i love you ZONE-SAMA

looks like we got a screamer here also
thats funny as shit i didnt know rock people and robots could do that

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

my god that was good

sweet jesus thats funny

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

THIS IS KING OF EVERYTHING

makes sense i mean we all know pyro IS a girl i mean thats of course you payed attetion to that meet the spy video anyways FANTASTIC as frank west would say :)

Raining B's Raining B's

best shit ever

the legendary b has returned i am happy this made my day for b is the greatest thing on the planet i mean i dont even like clockcrew but i sure do love b its by far the greatest thing ever invented hurpa durpa

SketchClock responds:

Yeah boi shit so cash.

Knoxs "Resident Evil"6 Knoxs "Resident Evil"6

WE ARE THE MEN IN WHITE

hahaha he got injected with gadorade as soon as i heard that it reminded me of idoitcrcy "its what plants need"